Frog Conference - ICC Birmingham - #Frog14

Today, I was lucky enough to be invited to present at the Frog Conference 2014 at the ICC in Birmingham. An incredible venue and some great speakers sharing some fantastic ideas. I presented a 45 minute presentation looking at ways in which I have used iPads to enhance the Literacy curriculum. Through blogging and using different apps, I shared examples of work that demonstrated how iPads can make learning real, relevant and interesting for children today. I have been offering training through Frog for about a year and have written a guide to Camouflage learning which is available through their website.


I was lucky to meet the inspirational Tim Rylands and Sarah Nield who finished the conference with their amazing keynote full of incredible ideas and free tools for teachers to use for an array of different lessons. It was great to hear their feedback on my session and thank Sarah for taking some pictures which I have shared below. You can read about their view on the conference here.

I was astounded at the amount of positive tweets I received after my session, so thank you to everyone who attended and contacted me afterwards, also a MASSIVE thank you to Frog for hosting and providing a fantastic day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lovely Poem for Your Leavers Assembly

QR Codes - So much potential!

Exploring Excitable Edgar